Basic Rack PDU VP9567 is a 15A, 120V 0U vertical. It has 14 NEMA 5-20R receptacles and a NEMA 5-15P providing 1.4kW in power capacity. The VP9567 delivers reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment.Every unit is individually tested for reliability and functionality, and it is TAA compliant.
Saved This Product to Your Dashboard
You just saved this product to your dashboard to view at a later time. You can easily remove the item from your dashboard when you no longer wish to have it saved.
Please login or create an account to save this for later
Basic Rack PDU VP9567 is a 15A, 120V 0U vertical. It has 14 NEMA 5-20R receptacles and a NEMA 5-15P providing 1.4kW in power capacity. The VP9567 delivers reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment.Every unit is individually tested for reliability and functionality, and it is TAA compliant.Warranty: Vertiv™ Geist™ Basic rPDUs come with a standard three-year warranty that is automatically extended to five years if the product is registered within 120 days of purchase.
Vertiv™ Geist™ Basic rack PDUs (rPDU) provide reliable power distribution to critical IT equipment within a rack or cabinet. Basic rPDUs are available in a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations. Basic rPDUs meet all compliance requirements, and every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality,
- Product Overview
- Input Voltage
- Output Voltage
- Output Options
- (14) 5-15R
- RoHS, UL & c-UL Listed 60950, FCC Part 15 Class A
*To see model-specific downloads, you will need to go to the model-specific product page by selecting the model name in the specifications chart above.
Find Your Area Contact
Products Support Contacts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Vertiv Geist Basic rPDUs UL/CE Listed?
- Yes, all Vertiv Geist rPDU products carry a UL and/or CE Listed mark. If you’re looking for countries outside North America and the EU then please contact Vertiv Geist.
- Can I add a local meter or remote power monitoring to a Basic rPDU in the future?
- Yes, the Basic Upgradeable rPDUs can be upgraded to have a local meter or additional intelligence in the future by replacing the IMD or Interchangeable Monitoring Device.
- Can I upgrade the Basic Upgradeable unit without removing power from the unit?
- Yes, the rPDU power can remain on during the removal and/or installation of the Interchangeable Monitoring Device.
- Can I get a basic rPDU without an on/off switch?
- Most Basic rPDUs have the option to have the on/off switch removed. However, some basic rPDUs utilize hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers which can be manually shut off, therefore acting as a primary disconnect. These breakers have a guard to help prevent accidental disconnects. Vertiv Geist also offers an option to have a switch cover installed on a basic rPDU with an on/off switch. This switch cover must be installed when the unit is manufactured. Please contact Vertiv Geist for a part number.
- Is there a way to protect an on/off switch from being used?
- Vertiv Geist offers an option to have a switch cover installed on a basic rPDU with an on/off switch. This switch cover must be installed when the unit is manufactured. Please contact Vertiv Geist for a part number.
The Vertiv™ Geist™ Rack PDU empowers your business with cutting-edge features to provide reliable power distribution to the critical applications of the digital world. With over 1,000 basic and intelligent rPDU configurations, Vertiv Geist has a solution specifically tailored to your business needs. The evolutionary design platform allows you to upgrade the rPDU as technology changes and your business needs evolve. The configure and engineer to order capabilities provide limitless options to meet market demands.