Vertiv ensures your power, telecom and IT infrastructure equipment operates reliably when and where you need it
Whether you are deploying a core or edge data center for the enterprise market, Tier-1 carriers, Tier 2 & 3 service providers, or wireless and cable companies, Vertiv has experienced engineers ready to support your infrastructure needs. From site surveys, planning, and project management to installation and testing, our services ensure your infrastructure is reliable, scalable and easy to troubleshoot.
Ensure proper installation and power plant integrity with Vertiv’s Telecom Deployment Services
Vertiv’s test and turn up service helps you identify problems before they occur and provides the security of knowing that your system is problem free prior to turn up. Our teams of dedicated field service engineers are highly trained to perform our full service offering to support your entire network infrastructure.
Comprehensive support for DC power infrastructure projects in challenging roof top locations
Vertiv provides cell site managers a single source of proven expertise for every phase of your DC power infrastructure project. From project planning and design through equipment procurement, installation and turn up, our project delivery team offers comprehensive capabilities, eliminating the headaches and inefficiencies involved in coordinating multiple vendors.
- Experienced project managers provide a single point of contact on every project to ensure ongoing communication and seamless execution
- Nationwide logistics network with over 450 consolidation and distribution locations to support you anywhere
- Deep infrastructure expertise across entire power, telecom and IT infrastructure including central offices, video headend offices, mobile telephone switching offices (MTSOs), cell sites, remote terminals, data centers, enterprise corporations and the edge
- Extensive experience servicing and deploying a wide range of telecom and IT equipment from major industry manufacturers since the early 1980s
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score with customers including data centers, Tier-1 carriers, Tier 2 & 3 service providers, wireless and cable companies
- Technical assistance center available 24x7x365 for emergency support
- Superior safety ratings, safe work practices, and award winning safety programs
Documented quality program to ensure standardized and consistent service delivery everywhere you operate
Deployment & Startup Services
Power, Telecom & IT Infrastructure