These cookies are essential to ensure the correct functioning of the website, to allow you to register/login and access reserved features, and to allow us to monitor the security of the website and improve operating performance, for example, by storing your preferences to enhance your subsequent visits.
These cookies allow us to collect and analyze traffic and use of the website on an anonymous basis and to understand and improve how visitors use the website, including which pages and products are viewed most frequently. These cookies are not strictly necessary for the website to work but will provide you a better browsing experience.
These cookies allow us to track your navigation of the website to create profiles of your tastes, habits, choices, etc., to send you promotional messages targeted to your preferences. Refusal of these cookies will not affect the proper functioning of the website but will prevent us from being able to send your promotional messages targeted to your preferences.
In our eBook, you'll learn:
- How seven leading customer-facing technologies will change retail over the next two years
- How Gap is using Cloud and Open Source to thrive in the digital age
- How global grocer Ocado is using robots and software to create new business models for retail stores and distribution centers
- How the transformation of distribution centers will be the linchpin in new retail strategies
- How physical infrastructure is changing to speed deployment of new technologies
Protect Your Customer Experience
Perfecting the retail customer experience requires speed and agility across your organization – from stores to distribution centers to data centers and online platforms.
When You’re Decking the Halls, Don’t Forget to Prep the Data Center
An outage is bad news any time it happens, but in the weeks leading up to the holidays, it can turn the most wonderful time of the year into a literal nightmare before Christmas.