Liebert PCW is the ideal chilled water cooling unit, providing an efficient solution for data center and server room air conditioning. This water cooling system is available in a wide variety of configurations and capacities, ranging from 25 to 220 kW.
This is available in EMEA, China, India and LATAM.
Liebert PDX, Direct Expansion Floor-Mount Cooling Unit, from 15 to 165 kW
The Liebert PDX direct expansion large room cooling unit is equipped with the most advanced industry cooling system technology, which allows the unit to provide thermal management efficiency for data centers and server rooms.
This is available in EMEA, ASIA, India and LATAM.
Liebert® EXL S1 UPS
The Liebert® EXL S1 is a monolithic, transformer-free UPS that features optimized, industry leading footprint and power per square foot, excellent operating efficiency, robust electrical protection and intelligent paralleling that optimizes performance at partial load to achieve superior cost savings.
This is available in North America and LATAM.
Vertiv's Commitment to Sustainability
Our Guiding Principles
- We improve product performance to help customers meet their objectives for conserving energy and water and reducing carbon footprint.
- We implement processes and innovations in our facilities to conserve energy, water and other resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations and seek to reduce and, where possible, eliminate hazardous waste through source reduction and recycling.
- We conduct regular training to ensure our employees' knowledge of updated laws and regulations, pollutions-prevention and waste-minimization practices, and technological developments.
- We audit our operations to confirm compliance with these principles.
Related Articles / Sustainability Blog Series
Vertiv (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, and Norwegian colocation provider Green Mountain have deployed cutting-edge technologies to further increase efficiency and sustainability ...Read More