In today’s data center, minimizing annual energy usage while maintaining reliability is increasingly important. Chilled water loops supported by water-side economizers have helped to decrease energy usage.
This product brief will provide an overview of the Liebert® DSE™ system and compare its unique design to comparable DX and chilled water cooling solutions. The Liebert DSE achieves industry-leading efficiency by offering a modular, end-to-end cooling infrastructure, complete with a high-efficiency indoor cooling unit, a pumped-refrigerant economizer, micro-channel outdoor condensers with variable-speed fan technology and a comprehensive management system built-in.
- Hassle-free economization with Liebert EconoPhase™.
- Precise control and enhanced efficiency through intelligent controls.
- Variable-speed, direct-drive electronically commutated (EC) plug fans match airflow to server needs.
- Variable-capacity digital scroll compressors match cooling to IT load.
- Liebert MC™ condenser’s highly efficient micro-channel design integrated into the Liebert DSE system enables the system to achieve higher efficiency, reduced sound levels, reduced refrigerant charge and an overall decreased footprint.