The Vertiv™ Edge UPS: Best-in-class battery backup and power protection for server, networking and Edge applications.
Why not choose the most enhanced power protection for your IT Edge applications whilst saving energy? With the new line-interactive Vertiv™ Edge UPS there is no trade-off. Available as rack-mountable or monolithic, this highly-efficient and compact unit has the super-powers to protect your IT loads and your budget.
Sharpen Their Edge with Vertiv Infrastructure
Your customer’s businesses are looking to IT to support new edge applications and migrate computing and storage closer to customers, associates and devices. But they can’t do it alone.
As the Architects of Continuity, Vertiv delivers a broad portfolio of intelligent infrastructure systems, software and services that address the reliability, scalability and management challenges your customers face as their edge evolves. No matter what their challenge is, Vertiv has the solution.
Hover over each indicator in the image and click on the highlighted area for more information.
Vertiv™ Edge is a family of highly reliable, efficient, manageable and flexible line interactive sinewave UPSs, with models ranging from 500VA to 3000VA in 1U, 2U, 3U, mini-tower, rack tower and rack-mount form factors (depending on model). With a high 0.9 power factor, controllable outlets and extended runtime options, Vertiv Edge is a cost-effective choice for protecting server and networking equipment in distributed and Edge IT applications.Read More
- Benefits Highly efficient: maximize power to IT loads, realize lifetime energy savings
- Wide range of form factors and flexible installation options
- Advanced battery protection and runtime optimization features
- Hot-swappable internal batteries – less downtime
- Withstands higher operating temperatures
- Low noise
- Remote monitoring and management capabilities
- Reliable and powerful: 0.9 output power factor, ensuring more active power to protect larger loads
- Up to 6 auto-discoverable extended run battery cabinets for longer runtime
- Highly efficient: up to 98% in normal operation mode, providing energy and cost savings
- Up to 10 power outlets, with 3 controllable in a group for optimum battery usage
- Color graphic LCD display
- Advanced AVR design for a more stable output voltage regulation
- Standard 2-year warranty for both electronics and batteries
Get in touch with our experts