Firmware downloads are .ZIP files which must be extracted before use.
|Version||Release Date||Notes||Software Download|
|v3.4.0||March 5, 2019||Change Log||WD100 (P)
We are pleased to announce firmware version 3.4.0 for Watchdog 15 and Watchdog 100 Monitors. This firmware release includes bug fixes, enhancements, and security updates.
- Fixed Device Director discovery performance
- Fixed RSTP scalability when using unmanaged network switches and looped RSTP connections
- Fixed internal device communications retry management
- Fixed SNMPv3 trap credential management
- Fixed SNMP reporting during system start-up
- Fixed SNMP interface group instance number
- Fixed SNMP OIDs ifMtu and ifSpeed which are now reported correctly
- Fixed GT3HD sensor which now continues to log readings when partially available
syslogFahrenheit alarm temperatures which are now displayed correctly
- Fixed A2D 4-20mA sensor "partially unavailable" status when
currentfalls below 4mA
- Fixed DHCP back-off timing
- Added SNMP MIB enhancements
- Added ability to disable RSTP
- Added ability to view the network link state
- Added device admin information to alarm emails
- Added binary value custom labels to alarm emails
- Added improved device identification to alarm emails
a SHA-256self-signed certificate
- Added increased login token length
- Added Vertiv branding
- Removed camera integration.
- Migration to v3.4.0 is available only for products running v3.0.0 or newer. For products running older firmware, please contact Vertiv Geist Technical Support for upgrade assistance.
- Once you update
firmwareto v3.4.0, you may not downgrade to a previous version firmware. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.