The Power of Being There
When you need to take control of multiple IT devices across a room or across geographies, you can rely on market-leading Avocent or Cybex™ keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) switches and serial consoles to provide easy, single-point access to valuable system data.
- The Avocent ACS 800 and 8000 serial consoles securely manage in-band and out-of-band network devices
- Remote access to serial ports for configuration, troubleshooting, event tracking and notification of fault conditions
- Ensures uptime of critical devices and minimum impacts to service
- The Avocent MergePoint Unity digital KVM switches provide access and control of multiple servers from virtually any location
- KVM access over IP between hundreds of users and thousands of computers
- Eliminates the need for physical access to device locations and provides management of devices from centrally located experts
- With Avocent HMX 5000/6000/8000 High Performance KVM and the Avocent Matrix system, users can access shared workstations from any number of desktops
- Ideal for Post-Production facilities that require high resolution with zero latency
- Allows expensive workstations to be secured in safe areas away from the desk, and shared between multiple users as needed
- The Avocent SV 200 and SV300 desktop KVM switches simplify access to essential business systems.
- Provides advanced videos support for resolutions up to UHD 4K
- Allows users to copy and paste content from one system to another right from the desktop
- Provides quick data transfer and high speed charging of mobile devices
- The Cybex SC800 and SC900 secure switches provide users access to computers with various classification levels from a single desk
- Secure KVM switching with a single keyboard, monitor, mouse, and multiple desktop computers
- Prevents crossover of data between computers ensuring data security is not compromised
- The Avocent LRA Console family gives access and control to multiple servers in a rack or row from one convenient location
- Fold-away rack-based access point with switching between any number of attached servers
- Safeguards IT equipment from accident when using crash carts or other bulky access equipment
- The Avocent DSView software manages your Avocent hardware via secured web-browser-enabled sessions of infrastructure controls.
- Incorporates a hub-spoke framework for database redundancy and distributed access.
- Provides detailed event tracking, session logging, and alert notifications.
- Securely and conveniently combine access to out-of-band and in-band services.
- The Alber battery monitoring solutions represent an essential part of future-proofing and safeguarding of critical facilities
- Designed to prevent battery failure, optimize useful battery life, reduce maintenance costs and increase safety
- Consists in a collection of patented methods around DC testing, inter-cell and inter-tier testing as well as real time discharge display and monitoring
- Solution development kits that include a commercial-ready implementation of the Open BMC open-source project
- Tools for easy customization and integration of Avocent application or customer-defined business logic
- Portable high performance Redfish engine that complies with the latest DMTF specifications
Across a Room, Across the Universe
No matter your location, Avocent and Cybex keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) switches and serial consoles provide easy, single-point access to valuable system data.
More than 200,000 customers and 35 years in the KVM solutions business
Avocent solutions combine with Vertiv’s renowned enterprise class data center products to securely and remotely manage IT devices anywhere in the world. Learn how Avocent solutions help IT managers address their biggest challenges.Read More See all Articles