One of the most outstanding companies in Chile, a leader in digital transformation in Latin America, and specialized in data center, infrastructure, cloud and cybersecurity services, among others; requested the construction of its second data center with the purpose of maintaining excellence in its service, responding to new market demands and optimizing its carbon footprint through unique technologies and differentiated value that allow energy efficiency.
- Construction milestone of a data center installing for the first time in the Chilean market the most innovative and advanced technology for a leading provider of IT services.
- Reliability, availability and high efficiency of your equipment.
- Contribution to achieving a Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) of 1.08.
- Obtaining Tier IV Certification, the highest recognition from the Uptime Institute for data centers that meet global standards for high availability, redundancy and energy efficiency.
- Partnership over 20 years, guaranteeing the most rigorous maintenance and after-sales service for optimal equipment operation.
Quilicura, Santiago, Chile
Build a data center project that meets the objectives of energy efficiency, reduction of electricity costs and the impact of the carbon footprint, using technology that is friendly to the environment and that contributes to the sustainability of the business.