Old National Bancorp, the holding company of Old National Bank, has over $12.0 billion in assets, ranking it among the top 100 banking companies in the U.S. Since its founding in Evansville, Indiana in 1834, it has grown into a regional powerhouse by providing extensive services in retail and commercial banking, investments, brokerage and insurance, accessible through over 160 banking centers across much of the Midwest.
- Replaced seven smaller UPS devices with a single centralized, secure UPS.
- Obtained trouble-free, reliable power to critical applications with effective bypass capabilities.
- Reduced chance of human-error with improved UPS interface control.
- Saved footprint and rack space.
- Improved cost and maintenance services.
- Enhanced monitoring and network connectivity.
|Critical Need:||With growing concerns over service, reliability and control they decided that a centralized power approach makes sense for their operations. Says Tom Rogers, AVP of Unified Communications for Old National, "We were looking to simplify our power platform and enhance the reliability and control."|