Enabling Business Continuity Planning
Reveal the Possibilities: Avocent® Remote Management and Monitoring Solutions by Vertiv
Preparedness is the key to business success, and when it comes to mitigating risks, business continuity planning (BCP) is vital to any business or organization operations. With Working from Home becomes the new norm, BCP requires striking the right balance between risk management, change in process, and addition of new technology and tools to drive continued operations and minimized potential losses.
Vertiv understands the demands of the industry. For years, Vertiv has been offering efficient solutions that equip businesses to operate on-site and off-site with minimal disruption through the Avocent IT monitoring and management solutions. Selecting the right tools that can make a huge difference, especially during a significant drop in productivity when physical access is limited or restricted. Now is the time to future-proof your business to potential risks and threats and prepare for recovery.
Let's talk about your business continuity issues.
Send us a message and we’ll send you a FREE whitepaper on business continuity and exclusive webcast invites.
Supporting Business Continuity Efforts
Design Considerations for Data Center BCP
- Secure and persistent access to DC infrastructure monitoring tools
- Out-of-band management for rapid troubleshooting when the primary network is down
- Server management with IP-based KVM for centralized control of remote server assets
- Intuitive software with a low learning curve and easy-to-understand dashboard
Today, many organizations are shifting to work-from-home arrangements due to a variety of factors. From health to economic concerns, businesses are realizing the value of empowering a centralized workforce, while maximizing operations with minimal staff onsite. But for those managing and operating data centers, remote work can be a challenge as the demand for availability of digital infrastructure increases.
Learn about our real-world solutions with our Vertiv success stories
Vertiv Business Continuity Solutions
Essential solutions to keep your business going
Featured Solution: Avocent Universal Management Gateway
- Connect up to 80 IP KVMs to a single UMG
- Enhanced security prevents unauthorized access
- Highly reliable local, remote and out-of-band access reduces the need for on-site operators
Featured Solution: Avocent ACS
- Secure in-band and out-of-band network remote management for off-site access
- Automatic network failover to cellular means your workforce can be anywhere in the world
Featured Solution: Avocent HMX
- Unlimited extension distances via network switches, reducing the number of onsite staff
- Real-time control with perfect digital video, allowing remote operators to feel like they are sitting in front of the workstation
- Up to 4K video resolution
News & Insights
Is Your Data Center Ready for Business Continuity Planning?
In any organization, having a business continuity plan (BCP) is a strategic part of operations. BCP is the process of creating a system of prevention and recovery against potential threats to a company. These threats can come in the form of disasters (natural or man-made), terror attacks, or any other types of disruption that can adversely affect the overall business.
Data centers, which are increasingly becoming a critical part of many organizations, should be part of your BCP. As we know, any minute of downtime in a data center can cost you thousands of dollars in losses. Ensuring data center continuity in the event of any disruption is imperative.