Global Cloud Exchange Company Limited (GCX) is a Cambodia-registered company focused on Internet Data Center (IDC) and Cloud Services. The company owns and operates Cambodia’s first “carrier neutral,” Tier-3 Data Center, conforming to ANSI TIA-942-A International Standards
- Reduced installation cost compared to traditional build
- 15-25 per cent energy savings in cooling
- Increased PUE efficiency from 1.7 to 1.35
- Highest efficiency and availability UPS and Power Management
- Intelligent visibility and control of the entire data center infrastructure
For this project, GCX initially approached different vendors for the right solution that is TIA-compliant. In addition, the customer needed a solution that is scalable and flexible, given the rapidly developing market of Cambodia. RMO Technology Co., Ltd., a leading IT consultancy and engineering company in Cambodia, introduced GCX to Vertiv, which set out the case for a single data center solution that would meet the customer’s demands at a lower cost.