The Vertiv™ Avocent® ADX Platform is a series of IT Management devices and software that provides solutions in edge, enterprise and engineering lab environments. Built upon a secure common architecture the Avocent ADX Platform seamlessly integrates and scales to create an open yet resilient IT management fabric.Talk to an Expert
When you need to take control of multiple IT devices across a room or across geographies, you can rely on market-leading Avocent or Cybex™ keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) switches and serial consoles to provide easy, single-point access to valuable system data.
Digital Infrastructure Management
The Avocent® ADX Ecosystem provides the highest performance and agility, security, and enables automation, management, monitoring and control of all your devices like no other solution in the market.Learn More GET IT NOW
- The Avocent ACS 800 and 8000 serial consoles securely manage in-band and out-of-band network devices
- Remote access to serial ports for configuration, troubleshooting, event tracking and notification of fault conditions
- Ensures uptime of critical devices and minimum impacts to service
- The Cybex SC800 and SC900 secure switches provide users access to computers with various classification levels from a single desk
- Secure KVM switching with a single keyboard, monitor, mouse, and multiple desktop computers
- Prevents crossover of data between computers ensuring data security is not compromised
- The Avocent LRA Console family gives access and control to multiple servers in a rack or row from one convenient location
- Fold-away rack-based access point with switching between any number of attached servers
- Safeguards IT equipment from accident when using crash carts or other bulky access equipment
KVM over IP
- The Avocent MergePoint Unity digital KVM switches provide access and control of multiple servers from virtually any location
- KVM access over IP between hundreds of users and thousands of computers
- Eliminates the need for physical access to device locations and provides management of devices from centrally located experts
High Performance KVM
- With Avocent HMX 5000/6000/8000 High Performance KVM and the Avocent Matrix system, users can access shared workstations from any number of desktops
- Ideal for Post-Production facilities that require high resolution with zero latency
- Allows expensive workstations to be secured in safe areas away from the desk, and shared between multiple users as needed
- Combines the functions of KVM over IP and Universal Connectivity, serial console over IP and sensor management into a single chassis.
- Manage UMIQ KVM dongles over LAN and WAN networks, allowing multiple KVM connections from remote sites to connect to a centralized UMG.
- Creates a secure environment, improving compliance and auditing tasks for customers considering Colocation and Cloud implementations.
Across a Room, Across the Universe
No matter your location, Avocent and Cybex keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) switches and serial consoles provide easy, single-point access to valuable system data.
More than 200,000 customers and 35 years in the KVM solutions business
Avocent solutions combine with Vertiv’s renowned enterprise class data center products to securely and remotely manage IT devices anywhere in the world. Learn how Avocent solutions help IT managers address their biggest challenges.Read More See all Articles