Unmanned pre-fabricated containers (prefab house) are meant to accommodate all the necessary equipment from power source, electrical distribution and active loads in as much as possible optimized space, since any increase in space can potentially lead to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Now in such scenario, densely populated enclosed space can be catastrophic and lead to complete system breakdown. Therefore the entire prefab infrastructure needs to be air conditioned to maintain optimum inside environment.
This success story explains - how Vertiv helps prefab houses in overcoming the critical cooling challenges with its Thermal Management expertise and showcases how Vertiv has designed and deployed Precision Cooling solution for remote and scattered located pre-fabricated containers.
Location: Tumkur, South India
- Precision Air Conditioning solution to handle heat load of prefab house made of steel, along with proper thermal insulation
- Air conditioning system should operate 24 x 7 without standby unit (due to space constraint)
- Maintain the optimum temperature of 25 °C ±1 °C & relative humidity and 50% ±5% RH
- Air should properly distribute to confirm zero hot spots within container
- Speed deployment within eight weeks
A Precision Air Conditioning (PAC) solution of 120 kW DX Unit (Liebert® PDX series) + Liebert® HCR series condenser.