What's right for you?
Problems a Basic Rack PDU Solves:
By choosing a basic rPDU, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you can reliably distribute power to critical IT equipment in a network rack or cabinet and have the ability to upgrade technology in the future as business needs change.
A basic rack PDU allows you to:
- Reliably distribute power to IT equipment within the cabinet
- Have confidence the rPDU will function as designed due to 100% reliability and functionality testing
- Establish a path for upgrading that doesn't require a complete rPDU replacement
Problems a Metered Rack PDU Solves:
Remove the risk of overload when deploying or moving critical IT equipment by having a metered rack PDU that provides power usage data on a local display, offering better capacity management in addition to reliable distribution.
A Metered Rack PDU allows you to:
- Improve reliability and energy efficiency
- See real-time power usage data down to the phase and circuit levels
- Prevent downtime due to overloads
Problems a Monitored Rack PDU Solves:
Having unit-level and/or outlet-level monitoring of data center power usage, accessible both locally and remotely, enables trending of energy usage and other proactive power management activities essential to maximizing uptime.
A Monitored Rack PDU allows you to:
- Monitor critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime
- Have quick access to rPDU critical operating parameters through a secure user interface
- Receive alert and alarm notifications when user-specified thresholds are breached via email, SMS, and SNMP traps
Problems a Switched Rack PDU Solves:
Gain additional control and better prevent downtime with a switched rPDU that provides local and remote access to comprehensive power usage data with the added ability to remotely power up or down each outlet.
A Switched Rack PDU allows you to:
- Remotely turn on, turn off, or reboot power at each outlet to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment
- Set power sequencing time delays to define the order in which to power up or down connected equipment to avoid circuit overload
- Monitor critical power usage data and receive alerts and alarms when user-specified thresholds are breached
Problems Environmental Monitors & Sensors Solve:
With environmental monitors, you can be alerted of unfavorable conditions such as rising temperatures, humidity, and moisture that threaten mission-critical equipment and subsequently take necessary action to maintain optimal operation and uptime.
Environmental Monitors & Sensors allow you to:
- Keep an eye on remote conditions from a secure web interface
- Utilize onboard sensors or connect external sensors to monitor for temperature, smoke, water leaks, door position, and more
- Receive alerts via email, SMS, or SNMP traps for abnormal environmental conditions
We're here to help. Download the latest software and firmware for your Geist products; get the right support for product compliance, warranties, and maintenance; or ask Geist experts to get quick answers.
Our Success Storiesfevereiro 27, 2019
Read about the latest customer stories on how our products benefited businesses.Leia mais