A series of recent mergers and acquisitions has made this healthcare technology company part of a global organization with development, service, and data center locations in more than 30 states. Based on the success of Vertiv products initially implemented in two of its critical data centers in 2011, the organization chose to standardize by deploying a proven monitoring and management solution to more than 120 of its edge locations.
- Gained remote visibility and control over environmental conditions across 126 distributed locations including small, medium, and main data center IT sites
- Reduced risk and prevented system disruptions through real-time multi-tiered alerting
- Lowered total cost of ownership with standardized configurations that created ordering, labor, and maintenance efficiencies
- Reduced the need for an on-site IT presence at multiple facilities
- Created peace of mind through a long-term relationship with trusted advisors
|126 distributed facilities across the United States
|With its footprint expanding rapidly due to mergers and acquisitions, the healthcare technology provider needed a way to effectively keep tabs on the environmental conditions in numerous edge facilities, many of which lacked dedicated precision cooling solutions and most of which had no dedicated IT staff on site.
|Vertiv created a standard specification for aggregated environmental monitoring by bundling environmental sensors with monitoring and management software. Ideal for implementing at small to medium-sized edge locations, the bundle includes: