Instead of trying to update and maintain its IT infrastructure that was occupying what could be revenue-generating space within the hospital, this healthcare provider determined that moving its centralized data center operations to two different colocation facilities while having dedicated systems for each of its hospitals, was the best approach for achieving operational goals and ensuring patient data protection.
- Simplified integration for savings in time and money
- Reduced personnel costs due to remote management capabilities
- Improved data and equipment security
- Simplified purchasing and asset management through standardization
- Ensured regulatory compliance
|Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, with colocation facilities in Dallas and Fort Worth
|With two on-premise data centers to be shutdown, this Texas healthcare system needed to update and relocate its IT infrastructure to colocation facilities within a 12-month timeframe while staying in budget and ensuring business continuity.
|Factory-integrated Vertiv SmartCabinet