About the Company
Due to the enormity of this Nini distribution center and its reliance on Wi-Fi enabled robots to move merchandise, ensuring power continuity via critical system redundancy was a top concern. Plus, the wholesaler needed a more automated system for visualizing stock and inventory needs in real time. Supporting these converging systems required a complete data center build with implementation of Vertiv power, cooling and monitoring solutions.
- Achieved power system efficiency and redundancy for ensured business continuity
- Completed project milestones on time and per data center build best practices
- Gained operational efficiency through predictive analysis and engineering support
- Ensured cooling efficiency via direct expansion and cold-aisle containment
- Developed an informed workforce and gained peace of mind due to consistent and ongoing service support
- Improved system visibility and control
- Maximized system availability via a comprehensive and customized infrastructure solution
Moreno, Buenos Aires, Argentina
With increasing reliance on automation for systemized order taking and inventory management, a Nini distribution center spanning more than four football fields of space needed enhanced information technology. Plus, the wholesaler sought a partner with the industry and equipment expertise needed to ensure a newly constructed data center space would meet project deadlines and deliver business benefits.