Providing Unmatched Protection and Reliability for Critical Equipment
We're at the age of Manufacturing 4.0 with Artifical Intelligence, Robots and 'smart' technologies are transforming the factory floor. Is your business ready?
Welcome to Manufacturing 4.0
- To improve processes, manufacturers are increasingly eyeing investments in automation such as robotics and machine learning.
- Research & market expect AI spend in manufacturing to reach $17.2B by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 49.5%.
- A key benefit in automation is that it reduces risks especially in industrial sites such as those using heavy machinery or those in dangerous operating environments.
A Leaner Supply
- To stay above the competition, an organization’s supply chain needs to be optimized to deliver greater value to customers.
- Aside from pricing and stock availability, manufacturers will increasingly focus on simplifying supply chain management to be able to operate more efficiently, manage stocks better and reduce operational cost.
- Many will digitize their supply chains through the use of RFID, business intelligence, as well as tools to improve logistics, optimize network and inventory, and procurement.
- There is growing adoption of predictive maintenance technologies that could not only reduce a company’s maintenance cost but also avert unplanned outages and extend equipment life.
- The use of predictive maintenance tools to monitor equipment performance, as well as integration of IoT and automation, could save manufacturers valuable time, money and resources.
|•||There is no room for downtime in a manufacturing facility as downtime means financial loss, damaged
|•||Manufacturing facilities require continuous, clean and reliable power+B5 source to prevent downtime in the production process.|
|•||They require solutions that are robust and rugged, designed to withstand harsh, contaminated environments. Standardized UPS, power protection and cooling solutions are not enough.|
|•||Manufacturers must be able to come up with ways to seamlessly integrate technology into everyday manufacturing operations.|
|•||Equipment should be optimized and designed to accommodate technology integration through the use of predictive tools as well as power availability.|
|•||IT managers must have the right infrastructure in place not only to support the uptick in
|•||As they strive to create a leaner, more efficient supply chain, manufacturers must be aware of key supply and demand information in real time, right up to the shop floor – to be able to adjust production SKUs and schedules.|
|•||Predictive monitoring tools can aid in having a smarter supply chain network. These tools must be able to predict, diagnose and provide action on all areas of the manufacturing network to ensure process continuity at all times.|
Vertiv Core to Edge Solutions
Vertiv offers critical infrastructure technologies and rapidly-deployable customized solutions to meet specific business requirements and needs
Featured Case Studies
This global automotive manufacturer has a strong presence in Malaysia and Southeast Asia. Through Vertiv’s SmartRow™ solution, the customer was able to achieve the highest levels of availability and scalability in its new data centre site...Читать далее See all Articles